Friday, February 10, 2006

 

Trip to Another World !!


Here I'm Standing on the tomb of my dearly loved Uncel ... whatever I describing you at yesterday , today is gone ... here he is now buried .. In slow tone i'm taking the wisp of dust & throw it on his body !! with mixed sound of sorrow and crying ascending of exclaiming God is great God is great ... series of events, days, talk, discusing, and joking all these events was vanished and finished with this great person who often was a father, brother, and friend to all who they know ... Science . . . Culture both are gone in a twinkling of an eye ... yesterday thay call him by his name or nick name today is call the departed !!!
My dear Uncle your words are still echonig in my soul when i told you about my hard work before your departure day when you advice me in your soft way when you talking to someone need to be adviced from a great person like you, You said "this is your tiredness satge to identify your personality in the future So work hard couse you don't have another time to work hard as you do !! " this is was my uncle golden words as he semi-know that is all my ambitious that what i want to achive... I promis your words that i'll working hard caouse i like to be seccess person just like you ...
then i walk out of my uncle tomb and in my eyes thousand tears calling a person gone to the other world which is deffernt ... meanwhile he will be asked by the Two angels asking him about his act in whole life
on the going back way i looking around and say you are leaving this life, His Mission that he carrying to us and to the other generations is ended and here started again with the persons who lifting it after you did
i have no thing to you ONLY praying and invoke god for you hoping the paradise .. when you are in life you make us feel in paradise with you now we hope you will live on it immortality ... Ina llah Wa Ina Elah Rag3oon ...

Comments:
Do not stand at my grave and weep
I am not there, I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow
I am the diamond glints on snow.
I am the sunlight on ripened grain
I am the gentle autumn's rain.
When you awaken in the morning hush,
I am the swift uplifting rush
Of quiet birds in circled flight
I am the soft star that shines at night.
Do not stand at my grave and cry.
I am not there, I did not die.
 
Hello Laith, I'm sorry for the news. May your uncle rest peacefully in Heaven. After all, this is the journey of life!

Prayers to your late uncle..
 
Thank You So Much Morbid Smile, I appreciate your feeling towards Me and my Uncle, and It's from my honer to read and see your name on my blogger ... thank you for praying
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?